Jury Sentencing in Noncapital Cases: Comparing Severity and Variance with Judicial Sentences in Two States
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 331–367, July 2005
How to Cite
King, N. J. and Noble, R. L. (2005), Jury Sentencing in Noncapital Cases: Comparing Severity and Variance with Judicial Sentences in Two States. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 2: 331–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2005.00053.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!