The author thanks Juha Alho, Ron Allen, Kenworthey Bilz, Shari Seidman Diamond, Ted Eisenberg, Steve Fienberg, Joseph Gastwirth, Jack Heinz, Wenxin Jiang, Chuck Manski, Dorothy Roberts, and Sandy Zabell for helpful comments. He is deeply indebted to Shelby Haberman for suggestions and patient help with modeling. Responsibility for errors rests with the author. This research was supported by the Institute for Policy Research, Northwestern University.
Estimating the Accuracy of Jury Verdicts
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 305–329, July 2007
How to Cite
Spencer, B. D. (2007), Estimating the Accuracy of Jury Verdicts. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 4: 305–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2007.00090.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!