We thank Olga Ryan and Brooke Watson for research assistance on this project and Ingrid Nielsen and two anonymous referees for useful suggestions on an earlier version of this article.
What Explains Dissent on the High Court of Australia? An Empirical Assessment Using a Cointegration and Error Correction Approach
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 401–425, July 2007
How to Cite
Narayan, P. K. and Smyth, R. (2007), What Explains Dissent on the High Court of Australia? An Empirical Assessment Using a Cointegration and Error Correction Approach. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 4: 401–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2007.00093.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!