The authors thank the members of Chicago's PSN taskforce for all their assistance these past several years. Data were provided by the Chicago Police Department and the Illinois Department of Corrections. The opinions expressed here are those of the authors and in no way reflect those of the PSN taskforce members, the City of Chicago, the Chicago Police Department, the Illinois Department of Corrections, or the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.
Attention Felons: Evaluating Project Safe Neighborhoods in Chicago
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 223–272, July 2007
How to Cite
Papachristos, A. V., Meares, T. L. and Fagan, J. (2007), Attention Felons: Evaluating Project Safe Neighborhoods in Chicago. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 4: 223–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2007.00096.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!