The authors thank Alexy Buck and Vicky Kemp of the Legal Services Research Centre, Simon Wessely and Amy Iversen, King's College London, Andrew Briggs and Mavis Maclean, University of Oxford, Iain Chalmers, James Lind Library, and Hazel Genn of University College London, and Loraine Gelsthorpe, University of Cambridge, for their assistance in the development of this study. RCT registration: ISRCTN68363641.
Changing Fortunes: Results from a Randomized Trial of the Offer of Debt Advice in England and Wales
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 651–673, November 2007
How to Cite
Pleasence, P. and Balmer, N. J. (2007), Changing Fortunes: Results from a Randomized Trial of the Offer of Debt Advice in England and Wales. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 4: 651–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2007.00102.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!