I am grateful to Barry Adler, Bill Allen, Jennifer Arlen, Yannis Bakos, Bernie Black, Jean Braucher, Clayton Gillette, Marcel Kahan, Lewis Kornhauser, Russell Pittman, Roberta Romano, Robert Scott, Peter Siegelman, Jay Westbrook, Jeff Wurgler, Kathy Zeiler, an anonymous referee, and participants at the Harvard-U. Texas Joint Conference on Commercial Realities, Conference of Empirical Legal Studies, and AALS 2007 Meetings Section on Law and Economics for helpful suggestions, and Leonard Lee, Christine Murphy, and Yuriy Prilutsky for excellent research assistance.
What's in a Standard Form Contract? An Empirical Analysis of Software License Agreements
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 677–713, December 2007
How to Cite
Marotta-Wurgler, F. (2007), What's in a Standard Form Contract? An Empirical Analysis of Software License Agreements. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 4: 677–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2007.00104.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!