The authors thank Dana Mukamel, Ph.D., Bruce Jacobs, Ph.D., Susan Fisher, Ph.D., and Richard Frankel, Ph.D., all of whom commented on earlier versions of this work, and Peter Veazie, Ph.D., who gave statistical advice.
Cultures of Claiming: Local Variation in Malpractice Claim Frequency
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
©2008, Copyright the Authors
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 77–107, March 2008
How to Cite
Hart, K. D. and Peters, P. G. (2008), Cultures of Claiming: Local Variation in Malpractice Claim Frequency. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 5: 77–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2007.00119.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!