We thank Tatiana Carrera, Fernando Espino, Helena Garcia, Oscar Sanchez, Pedro Struck, Antonina Tarassiouk, Lorelen Urioste, and Carlos Zafra for research assistance. Financial support from the Asociación Mexicana de Cultura, the Conferencia Interamericana de Seguridad Social, and the Inter-American Development Bank is gratefully acknowledged.
Litigation and Settlement: New Evidence from Labor Courts in Mexico
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
©2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation ©2008, Cornell Law School and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 309–350, June 2008
How to Cite
Kaplan, D. S., Sadka, J. and Silva-Mendez, J. L. (2008), Litigation and Settlement: New Evidence from Labor Courts in Mexico. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 5: 309–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2008.00126.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!