Medical Malpractice Review Panels and Medical Liability System Cost, Timeliness, and Efficiency: A Cross-Sectional Study
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
©2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation ©2008, Cornell Law School and Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 375–405, June 2008
How to Cite
White III, F. J., Pettiette, Jr., L. W., Wiggins, R. B. and Kiss, A. (2008), Medical Malpractice Review Panels and Medical Liability System Cost, Timeliness, and Efficiency: A Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 5: 375–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2008.00128.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!