I am grateful to Barry Adler, Bill Allen, Jennifer Arlen, Yannis Bakos, Bernie Black, Jean Braucher, Clay Gillette, Marcel Kahan, Lewis Kornhauser, Russell Pittman, Roberta Romano, Robert Scott, Peter Siegelman, Jay Westbrook, Jeff Wurgler, Kathy Zeiler, two anonymous referees, and participants at the Harvard-U. Texas Joint Conference on Commercial Realities, Conference of Empirical Legal Studies, and AALS 2007 Meetings Section on Law and Economics for helpful suggestions, and to Leonard Lee, Christine Murphy, and Yuriy Prilutsky for excellent research assistance.
Competition and the Quality of Standard Form Contracts: The Case of Software License Agreements
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2008, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 447–475, September 2008
How to Cite
Marotta-Wurgler, F. (2008), Competition and the Quality of Standard Form Contracts: The Case of Software License Agreements. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 5: 447–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2008.00130.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!