The authors thank John Donohue, Steven Levitt, Christopher Foote, and Christopher Goetz for providing their data sets, which are publicly available at http://islandia.law.yale.edu/donohue/pubsdata.htm and http://www.bos.frb.org.edu/economics/wp/index.htm.
Numerical Analysis in Least Squares Regression with an Application to the Abortion-Crime Debate
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 647–681, December 2008
How to Cite
Anderson, W. and Wells, M. T. (2008), Numerical Analysis in Least Squares Regression with an Application to the Abortion-Crime Debate. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 5: 647–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2008.00137.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!