This article was presented at the Conference on Empirical Legal Studies at New York University, 2007. We thank Jennifer Arlen, Geoffrey Miller, and Ted Eisenberg for their generous invitation to present our work at that conference. We also thank the National Science Foundation, Grant SES-0616904, the Kavli Institute for Brain and Mind, and the Chancellor's Associates Chair VIII at UC San Diego for providing financial support for these experiments. We are also grateful to William Heller, Scott MacKenzie, Rebecca Morton, Jeff Rachlinski, Dan Rodriguez, Joel Sobel, Matthew Spitzer, Jeff Staton, Lydia Tiede, and members of the University of San Diego Law School for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Nothing But the Truth? Experiments on Adversarial Competition, Expert Testimony, and Decision Making
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 751–789, December 2008
How to Cite
Boudreau, C. and McCubbins, M. D. (2008), Nothing But the Truth? Experiments on Adversarial Competition, Expert Testimony, and Decision Making. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 5: 751–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2008.00140.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!