This project has drawn on the advice of many generous friends and colleagues, including Margret Brinig, Shelly Lundberg, Brigitte Madrian, Robert Pollak, and Justin Wolfers. I would also like to thank seminar participants at Cornell and SUNY Binghamton and conference participants at the Conference on Empirical Legal Studies and at the annual meetings of the American Law and Economics Association and the American Economic Association. Special thanks to Adam Isen for excellent research assistance and Jeff Gray for sharing his programs. Generous funding from the Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center is gratefully acknowledged.
Divorce Law and Women's Labor Supply
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2008, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 853–873, December 2008
How to Cite
Stevenson, B. (2008), Divorce Law and Women's Labor Supply. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 5: 853–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2008.00143.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!