This project has drawn on the advice of many generous friends and colleagues, including Margret Brinig, Shelly Lundberg, Brigitte Madrian, Robert Pollak, and Justin Wolfers. I would also like to thank seminar participants at Cornell and SUNY Binghamton and conference participants at the Conference on Empirical Legal Studies and at the annual meetings of the American Law and Economics Association and the American Economic Association. Special thanks to Adam Isen for excellent research assistance and Jeff Gray for sharing his programs. Generous funding from the Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center is gratefully acknowledged.
Divorce Law and Women's Labor Supply
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2008, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 853–873, December 2008
How to Cite
Stevenson, B. (2008), Divorce Law and Women's Labor Supply. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 5: 853–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2008.00143.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!