We thank Dale Bratton, Hoyt Wilson, Bob Rasmussen, and William Widen for comments on earlier drafts. We thank Chris Wichrowski, Nathan Agam, Doug Flahuat, Anil Kalia, Brett Kaplan, and Jean Sedlack for assistance with research.
Professional Overcharging in Large Bankruptcy Reorganization Cases
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 983–1017, December 2008
How to Cite
LoPucki, L. M. and Doherty, J. W. (2008), Professional Overcharging in Large Bankruptcy Reorganization Cases. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 5: 983–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2008.00148.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!