We appreciate helpful comments from Un Kyung Park, an anonymous referee, and participants at the University of Michigan Law and Economics Workshop, the Eugene P. and Delia S. Murphy Conference on Corporate Law at the Fordham University School of Law, the Institute for Law and Economics Seminar at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, and the Future of Securities Fraud Litigation Conference sponsored by the Financial Economics Institute of Claremont McKenna College and RAND Corporation. Pritchard received financial support from the Cook Fund at the University of Michigan Law School. PricewaterhouseCoopers provided data on lawsuit filings.
The Screening Effect of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 35–68, March 2009
How to Cite
Choi, S. J., Nelson, K. K. and Pritchard, A. C. (2009), The Screening Effect of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 6: 35–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2009.01137.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!