A previous version of this article was presented at the Midwest Political Science Association Conference on April 13, 2007 in Chicago, IL.
An Analysis of Ideological Effects in Published Versus Unpublished Judicial Opinions
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 213–239, March 2009
How to Cite
Keele, D. M., Malmsheimer, R. W., Floyd, D. W. and Zhang, L. (2009), An Analysis of Ideological Effects in Published Versus Unpublished Judicial Opinions. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 6: 213–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2009.01142.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!