I am grateful to Ian Ayres, Guido Calabresi, Daniel Ho, Henry Hansmann, Alvin Klevorick, Siona Listokin, Stephanie Listokin, Jonathan Macey, Roberta Romano, Alan Schwartz, and seminar participants at Harvard Law School, Northwestern Law School, Stanford Law School, University of Chicago Law School, University of Miami Law School, University of Pennsylvania Law School, and Yale Law School for many insightful comments. I thank the John M. Olin Fellowship and the Yale Center for the Study of Corporate Law for financial support.
What Do Corporate Default Rules and Menus Do? An Empirical Examination
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Author. Journal compilation © 2009, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 279–308, June 2009
How to Cite
Listokin, Y. (2009), What Do Corporate Default Rules and Menus Do? An Empirical Examination. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 6: 279–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2009.01144.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!