We are grateful to one anonymous referee, the editor, Ted Eisenberg, and to Tom Ginsburg, José Maria Labeaga, Pedro Magalhães, António Morgado, Pedro Pita Barros, Stefan Voigt, and the participants at ISNIE 2007 and SIDE 2007 meetings and seminars in Vigo and Central European University for useful comments and suggestions. Sofia Amaral-Garcia acknowledges financial support by FCT, POCTI/ECO/44146/2002, and Nuno Garoupa acknowledges financial support by FCT, PPCDT/JUR/55752/2006. We are also grateful to Yeny C. Estrada for reviewing the article. The usual disclaimers apply.
Judicial Independence and Party Politics in the Kelsenian Constitutional Courts: The Case of Portugal
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 381–404, June 2009
How to Cite
Amaral-Garcia, S., Garoupa, N. and Grembi, V. (2009), Judicial Independence and Party Politics in the Kelsenian Constitutional Courts: The Case of Portugal. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 6: 381–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2009.01147.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!