We presented this article at the 2008 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies at Cornell University on September 12, 2008. We thank Cornell law professors Theodore Eisenberg and Michael Heise, NYU law professor Stephen Choi, and Laurence Gold, Esq. of Bredhoff & Kaiser for helpful comments. Any remaining errors are entirely our own.
Measuring the Value of Class and Collective Action Employment Settlements: A Preliminary Assessment
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2009 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 768–792, December 2009
How to Cite
Estreicher, S. and Yost, K. (2009), Measuring the Value of Class and Collective Action Employment Settlements: A Preliminary Assessment. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 6: 768–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2009.01159.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!