We owe thanks to Mark Kamstra and Nadia Massoud for helpful comments and suggestions, to Li Que for research assistance, and to the seminar participants at York University (2007), the Empirical Legal Studies Conference (2008), Queen's University International Finance Conference (2008), McMaster University DeGroote School of Business (2009), the Université Catholique de Louvain (2009), the Canadian Economics Association (2009), and the Financial Management Association (2009).
Capital Flows and Hedge Fund Regulation
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2009 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 848–873, December 2009
How to Cite
Cumming, D. and Dai, N. (2009), Capital Flows and Hedge Fund Regulation. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 6: 848–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2009.01162.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!