We thank Professors Elizabeth Burch, Dino Falaschetti, Wayne Logan, Greg Mitchell, Uma Outka, and Manuel Utset for their comments on earlier drafts of this article. We also thank the many officials who helped us develop the survey we used for this project, as well as the individuals who helped us distribute the survey. In addition, we received useful feedback on a preliminary version of the article at the International Research Workshop on the Regulatory State, held at Bar-Ilan University, Israel, and supported by the Israeli Science Foundation. We are grateful to Hillary Copeland, FSU College of Law '10, for her terrific research assistance.
The Public Regulation of Land-Use Decisions: Criteria for Evaluating Alternative Procedures
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
© 2010 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 538–573, September 2010
How to Cite
Tyler, T. and Markell, D. (2010), The Public Regulation of Land-Use Decisions: Criteria for Evaluating Alternative Procedures. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 7: 538–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01188.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!