The authors thank John Donohue and Steven Levitt for providing their data set, which is publicly available at <http://islandia.law.yale.edu/donohue/pubsdata.htm>. The authors are indebted to Ted Eisenberg for his encouragement on this project. The support of NIH Grant R01-GM083606-01 is gratefully acknowledged.
A Bayesian Hierarchical Regression Approach to Clustered and Longitudinal Data in Empirical Legal Studies
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 634–663, December 2010
How to Cite
Anderson, W. and Wells, M. T. (2010), A Bayesian Hierarchical Regression Approach to Clustered and Longitudinal Data in Empirical Legal Studies. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 7: 634–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01191.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!