We are grateful for suggestions and comments by Sharon Asiskovitch, Travis Coan, Ami Glazer, Liora Norwich, Parina Patel, Moshe Shayo, Raanan Sulitzeanu-Kenan, Mark Tushnet, Patricia J. Woods, Asaf Zussman, and the anonymous reviewers of this article.
Judicial Setbacks, Material Gains: Terror Litigation at the Israeli High Court of Justice
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 664–692, December 2010
How to Cite
Hofnung, M. and Margel, K. W. (2010), Judicial Setbacks, Material Gains: Terror Litigation at the Israeli High Court of Justice. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 7: 664–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01192.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!