We thank Yi-Jan Yu, Shih-Wen Haung, Yen-Chi Huang, Pei-Ru Kao, Chen-Chieh Ting, and Tai-Hsiang Wang for invaluable research assistance. We are indebted to Kevin M. Clermont for his thoughtful suggestions. For comments, we thank Theodore Eisenberg, Tze-Shiou Chien, Mostafa Beshkar, and participants at the 2009 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies. We also thank the Center for Institution and Behavior Studies and Research Center for Humanities and Social Sciences as well as Institutum Iurisprudentiae, Academia Sinica, for funding support.
An Empirical Investigation of Settlement and Litigation—The Case of Taiwanese Labor Disputes
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 786–810, December 2010
How to Cite
Huang, K.-C., Chen, K.-P. and Lin, C.-C. (2010), An Empirical Investigation of Settlement and Litigation—The Case of Taiwanese Labor Disputes. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 7: 786–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01195.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!