The authors thank Brian Cooper, Christoph Engel, Sven Fischer, Bruno Frey, Sally Gschwend, Georg von Heusinger, Matthias Lang, Brad LeVeck, Mathew McCubbins, Matteo Rizzolli, Kathy Spier, an anonymous referee, the participants of the 4th Annual Conference on Empirical Legal Studies at USC, the participants of the Ratio Discussion Group at the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, the participants of the Frey-Frey-Engel-Workshop, the participants of the Economics Science Association Meeting in Copenhagen, and the participants of the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Law and Economics Association at Princeton.
Punishment Despite Reasonable Doubt—A Public Goods Experiment with Sanctions Under Uncertainty
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 847–867, December 2010
How to Cite
Grechenig, K., Nicklisch, A. and Thöni, C. (2010), Punishment Despite Reasonable Doubt—A Public Goods Experiment with Sanctions Under Uncertainty. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 7: 847–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01197.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!