Research assistance provided by: Karen Law, Emily Reitz, and Paul McCollum. Special thanks to Summer Rose, Tal Grietzer, Hiroshi Motomura, and the Hugh & Hazel Darling Law Library at UCLA School of law. Valuable comments by: Anthony Greenwald, Sung Hui Kim, Jeff Rachlinski, and anonymous reviewers. Supported in part by: UCLA School of Law, UCLA Institute of American Cultures, UCLA Asian American Studies Center.
Are Ideal Litigators White? Measuring the Myth of Colorblindness
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 886–915, December 2010
How to Cite
Kang, J., Dasgupta, N., Yogeeswaran, K. and Blasi, G. (2010), Are Ideal Litigators White? Measuring the Myth of Colorblindness. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 7: 886–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01199.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!