Supported under Award 98-CE-VX-0015 from the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Points of view in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the U.S. Department of Justice. Thanks to Travis Pratt for his assistance on this project.
Victim-Based Effects on Racially Disparate Sentencing in Ohio
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 85–117, March 2011
How to Cite
Wooldredge, J., Griffin, T., Thistlethwaite, A. and Rauschenberg, F. (2011), Victim-Based Effects on Racially Disparate Sentencing in Ohio. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 85–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01202.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!