Drafts of this article were presented at the 2006 Annual Conference of the Canadian Law and Economics Association and the 2008 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies, the University of Michigan Law School, University of Minnesota Law School, New York University School of Law, Northwestern University School of Law, the University of Siena (workshop in law and economics involving participants from the University of Siena, Tel Aviv University, and the University of Toronto), and the University of Texas School of Law. We thank participants at these sessions as well as Benjamin Alarie, Jennifer Arlen, Stephen Choi, Kevin Davis, Marcel Kahan, Larry Ribstein, Joshua Teitelbaum, and George Triantis for their helpful comments. We also thank Karen Andreychuk, Emily Bala, Michael Bond, Dubravka Colic, Tim Ho, Rutaba Khatun, Kien La, and Yong Song for their valuable research assistance.
An Empirical Examination of the Governance Choices of Income Trusts
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 147–176, March 2011
How to Cite
Anand, A. I. and Iacobucci, E. M. (2011), An Empirical Examination of the Governance Choices of Income Trusts. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 147–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01204.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!