We thank Albert Alschuler, Jill Horwitz, Bert Kritzer, Daniel Schwarcz, and participants in the 2008 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies, 2008 Midwest Law and Economics Association Meeting, 2009 American Law and Economics Association Meeting, 2009 Law and Society Meeting, and workshops at Georgia State, Northwestern, and University of Michigan Law Schools for helpful comments, and Hyun Kim for superb research assistance.
Settlement at Policy Limits and the Duty to Settle: Evidence from Texas
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 48–84, March 2011
How to Cite
Hyman, D. A., Black, B. and Silver, C. (2011), Settlement at Policy Limits and the Duty to Settle: Evidence from Texas. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 48–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01207.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!