We thank Albert Alschuler, Jill Horwitz, Bert Kritzer, Daniel Schwarcz, and participants in the 2008 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies, 2008 Midwest Law and Economics Association Meeting, 2009 American Law and Economics Association Meeting, 2009 Law and Society Meeting, and workshops at Georgia State, Northwestern, and University of Michigan Law Schools for helpful comments, and Hyun Kim for superb research assistance.
Settlement at Policy Limits and the Duty to Settle: Evidence from Texas
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 48–84, March 2011
How to Cite
Hyman, D. A., Black, B. and Silver, C. (2011), Settlement at Policy Limits and the Duty to Settle: Evidence from Texas. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 48–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2010.01207.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!