We thank participants at the 2008 Rand/Claremont McKenna College conference on “The Future of Securities Fraud Litigation” for their comments and suggestions. We also benefited from comments of an anonymous referee and seminar participants at Chapman University, University of Hawaii, University of California Riverside, the Searle Research Symposium on the Economics and Law of the Entrepreneur at Northwestern University Law School, University of Tampa, Université Laval, and King's University College at University of Western Ontario.
The Paradox of “Fraud-on-the-Market Theory”: Who Relies on the Efficiency of Market Prices?
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 260–303, June 2011
How to Cite
Erenburg, G., Smith, J. K. and Smith, R. L. (2011), The Paradox of “Fraud-on-the-Market Theory”: Who Relies on the Efficiency of Market Prices?. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 260–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01209.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!