Thanks to Dean Lueck, Richard McAdams, the Midwestern Law and Economics Association Meeting participants, the anonymous referee of this journal for their comments, and to Jason Fernandez, Nathan Brandenberg, and Jamil Gill for tireless research assistance collecting and coding the electronic court files.
Do Joint Parenting Laws Make Any Difference?
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 304–324, June 2011
How to Cite
Allen, D. W. and Brinig, M. (2011), Do Joint Parenting Laws Make Any Difference?. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 304–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01210.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2Characteristics of joint physical custody families in Flanders, Demographic Research, 2013, 28, 821, , ,
- 3Child support guidelines and divorce incentives, International Review of Law and Economics, 2012, 32, 3, 309, ,
- 4Doing violence to family law, Journal of Social Welfare and Family Law, 2011, 33, 4, 343,
- 5Legislating for Shared Time Parenting after Separation: A Research Review, International Journal of Law, Policy and the Family, 2011, 25, 3, 318, , , ,