I thank Vicki Been, Caroline Bhalla, Daniel E. Bogart, Ted Eisenberg, Ingrid Gould Ellen, Michael Gedal, Johanna Lacoe, Josiah Madar, Rachel Meltzer, Geoffrey Miller, Stephen Roberts, Daniel Rubinfeld, Jenny Schuetz, Paige Marta Skiba, Ben Winter, Frank Upham, and participants at the Fourth Annual Conference on Empirical Legal Studies at USC and Furman Center Brown Bag at NYU for insightful comments. I also thank James Greilsheimer, Lisa Bova-Hiatt, Fred Kolikoff, Daniel Sciannameo, Galliano Salvatore, Michael Rikon, and Kerry Ward for sharing their expertise on NYC's eminent domain practices. The financial support of Institutum Iurisprudentiae, Academia Sinica, and Hauser Global Law School Program at NYU Law is gratefully acknowledged. All errors, standard or not, are mine.
An Empirical Study of Court-Adjudicated Takings Compensation in New York City: 1990–2003
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 384–412, June 2011
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-c. (2011), An Empirical Study of Court-Adjudicated Takings Compensation in New York City: 1990–2003. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 384–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01213.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!