We sincerely thank the anonymous referee and editor, Theodore Eisenberg, at the Journal of Empirical Legal Studies for their many helpful comments and insights. We also thank Harold Black, Mark Cohen, D. Scott Lee, and Sally Simpson for their helpful comments. Any and all errors are the sole responsibility of the authors.
Do Shareholders Benefit from Corporate Misconduct? A Long-Run Analysis
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 449–476, September 2011
How to Cite
Tibbs, S. L., Harrell, D. L. and Shrieves, R. E. (2011), Do Shareholders Benefit from Corporate Misconduct? A Long-Run Analysis. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 449–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01216.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!