Thanks to Rick Abel, Christina Boyd, Ros Dixon, Maxine Eichner, Laura Gomez, Sung Hui Kim, Jack Knight, Ann McGinley, David Levi, Carrie Menkel-Meadow, Jeff Rachlinski, Un Kyung Park, Gowri Ramachandran, Jon Tomlin, and participants at workshops at Duke, UNM, and Southwestern law schools for comments. Special thanks to Charles Clotfelter and Lee Epstein for comments on multiple occasions. Choi wishes to thank the Filomen D'Agostino and Max E. Greenberg Research Fund for providing summer research support for this article.
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 504–532, September 2011
How to Cite
Choi, S. J., Gulati, M., Holman, M. and Posner, E. A. (2011), Judging Women. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 504–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01218.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!