We are grateful to the Ministry of Justice and the Civil Justice Council (both of England and Wales) for providing the opportunity to undertake this research, and to a number of (anonymized) sources for making data available. We are also grateful for numerous comments during the policy process that we describe, and to an editor of this journal for his comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors/mistakes are our responsibility.
Fixing Lawyers' Fees Ex Ante: A Case Study in Policy and Empirical Legal Studies
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 533–555, September 2011
How to Cite
Fenn, P. and Rickman, N. (2011), Fixing Lawyers' Fees Ex Ante: A Case Study in Policy and Empirical Legal Studies. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 533–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01219.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!