We are grateful to ISS Director Ken Roberts, our team leader Ted O'Donoghue, and the other team members, all of whom contributed substantially to the intellectual substance of the conference. The Institute for the Social Sciences and the Empirical Legal Studies Group at Cornell Law School provided support for the conference; the Institute for the Social Sciences also generously helped underwrite publication expenses for this special issue of JELS.
Editors' Introduction to Judgment by the Numbers: Converting Qualitative to Quantitative Judgments in Law
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Special Issue: Judgment by the Numbers: Converting Qualitative to Quantitative Judgments in Law
Volume 8, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–5, December 2011
How to Cite
Hans, V. P., Rachlinski, J. J. and Owens, E. G. (2011), Editors' Introduction to Judgment by the Numbers: Converting Qualitative to Quantitative Judgments in Law. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01222.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!