A draft of this article was presented at the Fifth Annual Conference on Empirical Legal Studies at Yale Law School on November 6, 2010, during which time David Kaye provided excellent commentary. Tom Lyon also provided insightful comments on a draft of this article.
Trawling Genetic Databases: When a DNA Match is Just a Naked Statistic
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Special Issue: Judgment by the Numbers: Converting Qualitative to Quantitative Judgments in Law
Volume 8, Issue Supplement s1, pages 49–71, December 2011
How to Cite
Scurich, N. and John, R. S. (2011), Trawling Genetic Databases: When a DNA Match is Just a Naked Statistic. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 49–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01231.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!