The authors thank Janice Nadler and Tom Tyler for helpful comments.
Lay Judgments of Judicial Decision Making
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 709–727, December 2011
How to Cite
Simon, D. and Scurich, N. (2011), Lay Judgments of Judicial Decision Making. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 709–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01238.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!