We thank Marina LaCalle for valuable research assistance. We also thank Jeff Staton, Rebecca Woods, and Sophie Turenne for thoughtful comments on prior drafts of this article.
Judicial Behavior on the Chilean Constitutional Tribunal
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 856–877, December 2011
How to Cite
Carroll, R. and Tiede, L. (2011), Judicial Behavior on the Chilean Constitutional Tribunal. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 856–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01243.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!