A portion of the work on this article was completed while David Pedersen was at LeBow College of Business, Drexel University. A portion of the work on this article was completed while Natalie Pedersen was at Drexel University's Earle Mack School of Law. We thank Bill Bratton, Ralph Walkling, and the participants at the 2010 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies, especially Annette Poulsen, for their helpful comments. We also benefited greatly from the comments of three anonymous referees. Any remaining errors are our own.
The Price Effects of Event-Risk Protection: The Results from a Natural Experiment
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 878–903, December 2011
How to Cite
Okamoto, K., Pedersen, D. and Pedersen, N. (2011), The Price Effects of Event-Risk Protection: The Results from a Natural Experiment. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 8: 878–903. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01244.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!