We acknowledge comments on presentations at workshops at the law schools at Columbia and Michigan, as well as the 2008 American Law and Economics Association Annual Meeting, a 2009 RSA Conference held at Columbia Law School, presentations at the Patent and Trademark Office, and a workshop at the law firm of Woodcock Washburn. We thank Rochelle Dreyfuss, Marc Ehrlich, Hal Edgar, Clarisa Long, Manny Schecter, David Schwartz, and John Weresh for comments of noteworthy value, and Jim Carlson, Arka Chatterjee, and Greg Odegaard for exemplary assistance with the collection and organization of the prosecution history data set. This article does not reflect the views of IBM.
A New Look at Patent Quality: Relating Patent Prosecution to Validity
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 1–32, March 2012
How to Cite
Mann, R. J. and Underweiser, M. (2012), A New Look at Patent Quality: Relating Patent Prosecution to Validity. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 1–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01245.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!