I thank Shari Diamond, Phoebe Ellsworth, Jeffrey Fagan, Sam Gross, Dan Kahan, Pam Mueller, Janice Nadler, Jeff Rachlinski, Dan Simon, Larry Solum, Robert Weisberg, and two anonymous reviewers for advice on the design and/or for comments on earlier drafts of this article.
Dirty Hands or Deterrence? An Experimental Examination of the Exclusionary Rule
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 149–171, March 2012
How to Cite
Bilz, K. (2012), Dirty Hands or Deterrence? An Experimental Examination of the Exclusionary Rule. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 149–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2011.01250.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!