[Corrections added on 13 September 2013 after initial online publication on 7 May 2012 in Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9:2. In Table 7, the values in columns 1 to 5 in the row called “95% confidence interval” are erroneous. The values have been corrected and are indicated by the symbol ∧.]
Will Tort Reform Bend the Cost Curve? Evidence from Texas
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 173–216, June 2012
How to Cite
Paik, M., Black, B. S., Hyman, D. A. and Silver, C. (2012), Will Tort Reform Bend the Cost Curve? Evidence from Texas. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 173–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01251.x
We thank David Dranove, Craig Garthwaite, Kate Litvak, Anup Malani, Y. Tony Yang, an anonymous referee, and participants in the 2010 ASLME Health Law Professors conference, 2010 Midwest Law and Economics Association, 2010 Canadian Law and Economics Association, 2011 Midwest Health Economics, and 2011 American Law and Economics Association annual meetings, and 2011 Conference on Empirical Legal Studies for helpful comments. We also thank Elliot Fisher for providing the Dartmouth Atlas data on Medicare spending at the HSA level and the Searle Center on Law, Regulation and Economic Growth at Northwestern Law School for financial support.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Vol. 10, Issue 4, 866–867, Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!