Institutional Activism Through Litigation: An Empirical Analysis of Public Pension Fund Participation in Securities Class Actions
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 368–392, June 2012
How to Cite
Perino, M. (2012), Institutional Activism Through Litigation: An Empirical Analysis of Public Pension Fund Participation in Securities Class Actions. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 368–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01257.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!