We are grateful to the editors and to three anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Jennifer Arlen, Adi Ayal, Jonathan Baker, Lucian Bebchuk, Ryan Bubb, Kevin Davis, Clay Gillette, Michael Grubb, Raghuram Iyengar, Lewis Kornhauser, Florenica Marotta Wurgler, Nicola Persico, Rick Pildes, Martin Raphan, Howard Shelanski, Phil Weiser, and workshop participants at NYU for their comments and suggestions. We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the D’Agostino/Greenberg Fund at NYU School of Law. We thank the Center for Customer Relationship Management at Duke University for letting us use their Telecom Dataset. Michael Biondi, Joseph Eno, Osnat Dafna, and Paul McLaughlin provided outstanding research assistance.
Pricing Misperceptions: Explaining Pricing Structure in the Cell Phone Service Market
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 430–456, September 2012
How to Cite
Bar-Gill, O. and Stone, R. (2012), Pricing Misperceptions: Explaining Pricing Structure in the Cell Phone Service Market. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 430–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01258.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!