We appreciate helpful discussions with and comments from Paul Bland, Ryan Bubb, Paul Edelman, Brian Fitzpatrick, Gay Hasbrook, Doug Hultquist, Ted Juhl, Alan Kaplinsky, David Kershaw, Jan Kleinheisterkamp, Usha Rodrigues, Karol Sparks, Samantha Zyontz, and several anonymous referees, as well as participants at the Annual Meeting of the Midwestern Law & Economics Association and at workshops at Columbia Law School, the London School of Economics, Loyola-New Orleans Law School, Vanderbilt Law School, UC Davis School of Law, and the University of St. Thomas School of Law. Thanks to Annie Booton for her excellent research assistance.
Arbitration Clauses in Credit Card Agreements: An Empirical Study
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 536–566, September 2012
How to Cite
Drahozal, C. R. and Rutledge, P. B. (2012), Arbitration Clauses in Credit Card Agreements: An Empirical Study. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 536–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01262.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!