Race, Attorney Influence, and Bankruptcy Chapter Choice
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cornell Law School and Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 393–429, September 2012
How to Cite
Braucher, J., Cohen, D. and Lawless, R. M. (2012), Race, Attorney Influence, and Bankruptcy Chapter Choice. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 393–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01264.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!