The authors thank Amy Baron-Evans, Rachel Harmon, Paul Hofer, Kate Stith, two anonymous referees, and participants at the Conference on Empirical Legal Studies, the American Law and Economics Association Annual Meeting, and the University of Chicago Law and Economics Workshop. An earlier version was presented at the Law and Economics of Race Conference at the University of Chicago.
Racial Disparities Under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines: The Role of Judicial Discretion and Mandatory Minimums
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2012, Cornell Law School and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 729–764, December 2012
How to Cite
Fischman, J. B. and Schanzenbach, M. M. (2012), Racial Disparities Under the Federal Sentencing Guidelines: The Role of Judicial Discretion and Mandatory Minimums. Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, 9: 729–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-1461.2012.01266.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!